Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Hi There! Welcome to Beauty Fashion

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Reviewed

As I indicated in my previous entries, here is my new comer to my lovely dressing table.

1st it goes to the product I bought from Loving Minerals. Check the picture below. It is a sample order in tiny clear jar.


1st row : From left to right
Medium Deep Neutral Cashmere Foundation, Cats Eye Pigment Lumiere, Golden Medium Liquid Minerals Earthen Glow

2nd row : From Left to right
Paula Concealer Foundation Monave, Mauvelous Veena Blush Lumiere & Sand Flawless Finish Lumiere

I had tested them..Wow love it so much. I love the blush cause the long wearing, still on my cheek after 5pm..I like it very much. The rest also work good onto my skin especially the Golden Medium Liquid Minerals (although the shade is a bit dark) but I think i like them...Smooth on skin..Thanks Loving Minerals..Credit to Illyncia from LM..Will order again from her..

2nd order is from My Lip Stuff

My lips is one of the most sensitive area. I always got dried lips as I work 8 hours with aircond. I tried many lips care previously. I straight away order from Cynthia from My Lip Stuff after their product has been reviewed. So why not only RM12 per tube. I choose BLACKBERRY BUTTERCREAM..




I love the smell very much. So fresh and natural. The best part is after I take a sip of plain water  I still can smell the creamy butter and still feels the smoothness of the lipbalm on my lips. Yummyyy like to lick my lips already. Yet it also glossy. I hope no more cracked lips..Thanks XOXOXO

3rd order goes to The Beautyholic$

I've order Clinique Fresh Bloom Allover Color use as a blusher. I'm a fan of blusher. I dont know what make me to order this..Yea by the way I have more color of blusher to be weared to work or hang out.. Thanks..Love it make my skin glowing..Thanks once again


XOXO
B Bea Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

ANNOUNCEMENT

BF IS LOOKING FOR THIS TYPE OF DRESS. FOR BLOGSHOP WHO HAVING THIS COLLECTION DO DROP YOUR LINK HERE OR YOU MAY SEND ME A MAIL AT bethreview@gmail.com

Feel Free To Send Your Link

Your blog sell what? Apparel
Cosmetic
Bags
Accessories
Preloved
Other
Blogshop URL
Name:
Email Address:

This online form was provided by Freedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails